Thursday, May 29, 2008

Admit you were crazy for me.=)

Certain facts are just too difficult to believe.The may either be too good to be true or prolly be truly unbelivable.For this whole entire month,I have been dedicating my life to my own feeling rather than the reality.I prioratise this extremely beautiful feeling of living in a fantasy than facing the consequences of what my mistakes could lead to.Put school as an example.I can boldly say that my presence in school is just to keep me occupied from doing nothing at home.Just to keep me talking to somebody,I make the journey from end-to-end of the country.In other words,Im desperate for something worthy to do.And Ive never thought studying was.My holidays are next week and surprisingly Ive been looking forward to this vacation even when Term One hasnt started.I knew school would dread as much.But I didnt expect life would too.Miracles from The Almighty do happen.But they dont happen to everyone.

The increasing temperature of Singapore is terribly making me unwell at the most inappropriate times of the day.Mornings are meant to be fresh and raring to go,when your mind clears and your train of thoughts start penetrating through your brain.For mine,mornings are when I get brain dead.Not only that, my throat gets soar.Nose starts leaking.And those body joints start hanging loose.All these factors make my body heavier to leave bed.I will be snoozing away the super loud Techno Anthem 5 alarm on my handphone.So yea people,let's all blame the weather if you're like me.(cause I dont seem to put my blame on anything else)

Its the great Singapore Sale already.Whether ure a Ralph Lauren salesgirl, a Carlton hotel stewarding supervisor or just a down-to-earth Justin Timberlake wannabe,you're prolly have a tough time geting round and about Orchard Road.

No comments: